SAP OPS Systems Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Stellenbosch|
|Salary||R20k -25k per month|
My client is in the Manufacturing industry and is looking to fill a SAP OPS Systems Analyst position. The position’s purpose is to support the SAP application environment. The initial assignment will be the development, maintenance, support and administration of the SAP ERP MM, PP, QM, PM, WM environments.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Assist business analysts to identify business process improvement opportunities through the use of existing or future technologies.
• Research new technology and functionality of implemented applications.
• Analysis and understanding of existing customised application configuration and development.
• Perform functional application design to support the relevant business processes.
• Perform detail application configuration and documentation.
• Prepare functional specifications for application development.
• Quality assures application configuration and development.
• Perform 3rd line user support by diagnosing and resolving application problems.
• Participate as team member on IT Projects.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Marilyn on 021 551 8636
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za