SAP MM Systems Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Education||Relevant Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years SAP experience|
We are urgently looking for a SAP MM Systems Analyst to join a company based KZN. Candidates must be able to support other areas of SAP Logistics e.g. SD, QM and PM.
Apply today for this great opportunity!
• Analyse current systems within MM
• Provide assistance to Business Analyst in supporting other areas of SAP Logistics
• Conduct feasibility study for new applications and processes
• Coordinate and provide MM support across all divisions of the business
• Responsible for systems development life cycle aspects including systems analysis and design, development (planning & tracking), and testing
• Prepare proposals for approval by Business Analyst for stream
• Responsible for system maintenance and configuration management, as well as specialised support on developed applications
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 3 years SAP experience
• MM support and configuration experience is required (minimum 1 year)
• Development and/or SD module experience would be an advantage
• SAP Certification would be advantageous,
• MS Office/Computer Literacy is a requirement
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za