SAP MM Lead - Namibia
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia|
|Salary||R700k - R500k|
|Education||National Diploma + SAP MM Functional Qualification|
An exceptional opportunity has become available for a SAP MM Lead with a great client in Namibia.
• Grade 12, Plus National Diploma in Information Technology/Business Computing or similar IT qualification including SAP MM Functional Qualification
• 3 Years’ experience in Commercial Department processes and functions
• SAP (Standards, Rules & Procedures)
• Change Control Management
• Commercial Department Policies and procedures
• Commercial business process flow
• Asset Optimisation Management Principles
• Writing of training documentation
SAP ABAP skills and/or other SAP experience, e.g. SD
Skills (Key technical skills required):
• Action planning
• Report writing
• Ability to work independently
• Organisational skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communication skills
• Emotional intelligence
• Problem solving skills
*Namibian based candidates would be given preference
*Please send links or project experience, Skills Matrix and academic transcripts with your profile for better feedback.
*No applications considered after 18 July 2016
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za