SAP Integration Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R850K - R650K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
A senior role exists with this International Company for a Manager with SAP Integration experience. Technical knowledge in SAP XI/PI, SAP ABAP, ALE and SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint required.
Only South African Citizens will be considered.
• Project management: Build project plans, define project deliverables according to business requirements and deliver projects on time and within budget. Be able to work to tight project deadlines
• Team Management: Manage a diverse team committed to multiple projects; manage team development and balanced scorecard and performance ownership outputs. Manage resource availability according to both external and internal project demands
• Systems Development: Be able to recommend and plan system architecture and landscape. Be able to apply new technologies and solutions to support the business in maintaining a competitive edge
• Maintain controls for systems across the supply chain.
• Assist with change management on the rollout of new projects
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Engineering: BSc Information Technology or similar technical degree preferable
• Minimum of 8 years system management and development experience
• Minimum of 5 years SAP management and development experience
• SAP certification a distinct advantage
• Proven Project Management skills
• Good technical knowledge of SAP XI/PI, SAP ABAP, ALE and SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint
• Good functional knowledge of SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP BW
• Knowledge of SAP CRM an advantage
• Knowledge of, and experience in mainframe systems an advantage
• Knowledge of, and experience in database analysis, especially SQL, MySQL, Oracle
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za