SAP HR Lead Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R700K – R550K|
An experienced SAP HR Consultant with expert knowledge of the SAP Talent Management and Remuneration modules is required for a Permanent role with this Global Leader.
This role will entail the setup, configuration and maintenance of Talent Management/Remuneration functionalities in order to provide integrated system functionality in line with the HR business requirements and processes.
• To maintain the Talent Management/Remuneration data and safeguarding the integrity of talent (and learning data in cooperation with Learning Super-users) captured onto the SAP system through the coaching, training and authorization assignment to SAP Integrated Talent Management users.
• Assist to integrate global talent and learning information in cooperation with Learning Super-users into metrics and analytics for management reporting (e.g. Business Unit, Core Business Process and Talent Review days)
• Maintain SAP Qualifications catalogue for accurate alignment to NQF levels and Career ladder/ job profile requirements
• Perform SAP Talent Management/Remuneration system audits/data checks to ensure data integrity and implement corrective action.
• Perform talent metrics and analytics checks to ensure data is correct. Implement corrective actions by engaging with SAP Talent Management/Remuneration users.
• Testing of new SAP Talent Management/Remuneration functionality and upgrades
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree or National Higher Diploma (with 5 years relevant system experience)
• Expert knowledge of SAP Talent Management and Remuneration modules
• Sound knowledge of the SAP HR modules with specific reference to related modules such as LSO, Personnel Administration and Org Management
• Sound understanding of the design/ construct and maintenance of a Qualification Catalogue
• Expert knowledge of MS Excel
• Ability to translate SAP data into information and efficient reporting (e.g. effective presentations)
• Good presentation and training skills to assist Talent Management Consultants and relevant HR personnel in the utilization of the Talent Management/Remuneration system
• Knowledge and understanding of applicable HR policies and procedures
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za