SAP GRC Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R650K – R550K|
|Education||Relevant I.T Degree|
|Experience||Minimum 8 Years’ Experience in the IT, SAP and/or Audit filed|
We are urgently looking for SAP GRC Consultant to join a Manufacturing Company in Johannesburg. Candidates must have a minimum of 8 Years’ Experience in the IT and/or Audit filed and In-depth hands on knowledge of SAP GRC and SAP ERP authorisation concepts, including R/3, portal, BW.
• Support integration between A&A, SOD and other stakeholders
• Ensure alignment with prescribed group policies, procedures and standards across all BU’s relating to A&A and considering SOD integration
• Participate in ad-hoc projects relating to A&A
• Consistent engagement to facilitate the A&A process between IM GRC Operational Team and Business Units
• Facilitate operational adherence to internal control requirements related to A&A processes ( and other related areas) and address any impacts thereon
• Support and participate in integration requirements with broader IM function that may impact A&A where required
• Collaborate with business on their requirements and make recommendations to provide effective and efficient solutions
• Collaborate with Team Lead Specialist IM: Solutions SAP GRC, Management and broader SAP GRC team
• Participate in SAP GRC operational environment as required, to assist in resolving issues
• Make recommendations for Continuous Business Improvements
• Support appropriate SOD Rulest content development against prescribed risks
• Support and provide inputs to access control related risk assessments (and others) as required that impact access, including risk reviews for new applications and third parties
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant I.T Degree
• Minimum 8 Years’ Experience in the IT, SAP and/or Audit filed
• Ability to implement and manage projects throughout the delivery cycle (including costs).
• Manage the budget in alignment with the engineering track to maximise project delivery whilst enabling the development of a sustainable business through managed operations.
• Self confidence
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za