SAP Functional Analyst (Retail Industry)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R650K – R550K|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
This position requires a Candidate who is able to evaluate the demands of the business owners, transform the essence into an abstract and algorithmic business model and as such identifies the use cases and transforms them into logical and technical views and is able to configure the system. Apply now to become part of a company that is at the forefront of technology and that offers exciting, stable and diverse career opportunities.
• Structuring of system strategy such as the development of systems requirements through the design, prototyping, testing, training, defining, and implementation of procedures for support of practical business solutions.
• Customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the request.
• Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios and perform the testing.
• To oversee the developing of ABAP programs and functions as requested by business in accordance with Company Standards
• To provide support to the junior members of the team as well as users of the SAP System.
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3 year IT related qualification is essential
• 4 - 6 years SAP experience is essential
• 2 years’ experience in SAP ABAP Development for Retail is desirable
• 2 years’ experience in the Development/Maintenance of SAP workflow is desirable
• In-depth knowledge of Retail Practices (SD, MM, IM, GTS)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za