SAP Functional Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||R700K – R300K|
My client is a retail giant seeking a SAP Functional Analyst who has experience in SD, MM, IM, ABAP and GTS with IMG Configuration and Analytical skills and must have Development and Maintenance of SAP Workflow. The ideal candidate must have a strong business acumen and exposure to customer service environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Analyse and resolve application issues within service level agreement (SLA)
• Document and implement enhancements within estimated time of completion (ETC)
• Escalate issues timeously when a solution is not forthcoming
• Document Business Process, Procedures (BPP) and Functional Specifications
• Configure the SAP system modules
• Document and perform unit, integration testing (ITC) and ensure user acceptance (UAT)
• Document and deliver end-user focused training
• Ensure consistency, completeness and clarity of own deliverables, and their acceptance
• Ensure alignment across SAP modules and non-SAP systems
• Communicate and follow-up with the customer as to the outcome of their request
• The candidate must be willing to travel
• Flexible when support demands are high
• Provide functional support for customer requests
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 212 2554. You can also contact Marilyn on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve.
Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za