SAP Finance Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
This large Retailer requires a Business Analyst with experience in Finance business processes to join them on a 6 month renewable contract. This role will involve the transformation of the Corporate and Financial Management Reporting platform along with process reviews and the introduction of new reporting tools.
Applicants based in Cape Town will receive preference.
- Analysis and documentation of business requirements
- Conducting requirements, process, design and implementation workshops and interviews with key stakeholders
- Facilitating review and approval sessions to gain acceptance and commitment to business requirements and business processes from relevant business stakeholders
- Analysis, modeling & design, documentation and implementation support of business processes and writing report specifications
- Identification of areas for improvement accompanied by well researched proposals for change and thorough impact assessments
- Designing test packs including facilitation/management of user acceptance testing and QA
Qualifications and Experience:
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Finance Business Analysis role
• Relevant 3 year qualification and experience
• Experience in Finance business processes e.g. Financial and Management Accounting, Debtors, Creditors, Fixed Assets, Cash and Banking
• Retail experience, specifically within Finance processes and implementations preferred
• Experience with SAP Finance, SAP BPC, or Finance ERP tool implementations preferable
• Proficiency with MS Visio, or a process-modeling tool
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za