SAP FI/Costing Superintendent
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg West|
|Salary||R650K – R580K|
We are in search of an experienced SAP FICO Business Analyst to join this large Mining Company based in the West Rand. The focus of this role will be to use Business Analysis skills for the purpose of requirements gathering and to carry out detailed design, and implementation of business processes within the SAP R/3 environment.
• Use ASAP methodology and tools on projects
• Competent at requirements gathering using Business Analysis techniques
• Prepare and contribute to process design workshops
• Compilation of Design and Functional Specifications
• Maintain the SAP system and provide support
• Demonstrate and gain acceptance from customer
• Prepare documentation and complete administrative tasks
• Assist in technical preparation of Business Process procedures, test scenarios, end-user documentation, user manuals and end-user training
• Apply knowledge gained from each project experience to execute future tasks for projects
• Interact with Commercial Systems Manager
• Set timelines and deliver on own and team projects
• Influence the team agenda to integrate own projects
• Ability to work effectively in teams
• Ability to take the lead on a project, work independently on own projects and deliver the project from start to finish.
• Perform Incident and Change Management processes
Experience and Qualifications:
• Interested candidates must be in possession of a completed Matric Senior Certificate; a 3 year academic/financial/professional IT degree or diploma equivalent to an NQF5/6
• A relevant formal SAP FI, CO qualification or equivalent will be an advantage
• A Project management and/or business analysis qualification will be an added advantage.
• Strong Business Analysis experience is essential
• Interested candidates must have at 3 - 5 years SAP R/3 experience as a Business Analyst or Functional Consultant
• Solution design, testing, and implementation experience
• End user support and documentation experience
• Intermediate to advanced level of competency with Microsoft Office applications
• Successful Applicants must be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za