SAP FI/CO Business Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R450K – R350K|
|Education||BSc, Bcom Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||SAP FI/CO Functional and Technical Knowledge|
We are urgently looking for a SAP FI/CO Business Analyst to join a large and well known company based in Johannesburg. Candidates must be able to provide key support to the business and extract maximum value from the information technology platform, specifically its SAP system.
• Drive Continuous Business Improvement initiatives
• Assist end users to resolve SAP FI/CO issues across the Vector Business.
• Assist with the calculation of the business case and return on investment with relevant Business users and stakeholders.
• Compile/update technical specification for modules within agreed best practices and process
• Perform basic configuration on SAP FI/CO in line with agreed specification.
• Troubleshoot SAP FI/CO user errors and implement preventative measures
• Assists the Business in defining their reporting requirements.
• Develop appropriate reports as requested by the Business.
• Maintain and proactively enhance reports.
• Provide on-going advice and support on best practice to ensure continuous improvement within Business systems and applications.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Must have a minimum relevant IT/Finance educational qualification (BSc, Bcom Degree/ Diploma) or in final year of Study
• SAP FI/CO Functional and Technical Knowledge
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Courtney or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za