SAP Enterprise Portals, ABAP and Microsoft SharePoint Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550K – R350K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
A SAP Web Developer with strong experience in SAP Enterprise Portals, ABAP and Microsoft SharePoint. Responsibilities will include Developing, testing and implementing the required technical solution to fulfil business requirements.
Only South African Citizens need apply.
• Work with business partners in order to identify process / system challenges and offer necessary support and expertise regarding successful resolution of issues
• Attend to incidents as and when they arise (discrepancies / queries – functional / technical)
• Together with business partners and functional teams assist in the compilation of detailed business specifications for any new projects. After sign-off, translate business requirements into system process design. Develop technical specifications
• Develop, test and implement the required technical solution to fulfil business requirements
• Identify opportunities within business where SAP can assist in giving the business a competitive edge and / or lower operating costs
• Networking and involvement in the wider SAP community in order to remain abreast of relevant developments
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in the field of Information Technology or Engineering: BSc Information Technology or similar technical degree preferable.
• SAP certification a distinct advantage
• Minimum 4 years development experience in SAP Enterprise Portals, ABAP and Microsoft SharePoint.
• Solid background in systems analysis, design, and development.
• Good technical knowledge of SAP Web Dynpro, SAP ABAP, and JAVA.
• Knowledge of SAP CRM UI an advantage.
• Knowledge of SAP BI 7 an advantage.
• Knowledge of SAP KM / DMS an advantage.
• Knowledge of VB DOT NET an advantage.
• Solid knowledge of internet technologies. (Web Services, RSS, XML, XSLT, PHP)
• Solid knowledge of Databases. (SQL, mySQL, ABAP SQL)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za