|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550K – R400K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma beneficial|
An excellent growth and learning opportunity exists for a SAP Resource with experience and skills in Web Dynpro, SAP ABAP, JAVA, VB DOT NET., SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint Portals is required by this large Manufacturer.
Previous experience in the Manufacturing / Retail Industry will be highly beneficial.
• Develop and support solutions on SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint Portals
• Work with business partners in order to identify process / system challenges and offer necessary support and expertise regarding successful resolution of issues
• Together with business partners and SAP functional teams compile detailed business specifications for new projects
• Translate business specifications to system process design and technical specifications
• Develop, test and implement the required technical solution to meet business requirements
• Identify opportunities within business where SAP technology can assist in giving the business a competitive edge and / or lower operating costs
• Remain up to date with relevant developments in the broader SAP community
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science
• SAP certification a distinct advantage
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a SAP Developer using ABAP, JAVA, and Portal technologies.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience developing solutions in Microsoft SharePoint.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Portal administration
• Solid background in systems analysis, design, and development.
• Good technical knowledge of the following:
- SAP Web Dynpro, SAP ABAP, and JAVA.
- VB DOT NET.
- SAP Enterprise Portals
- Microsoft SharePoint Portals
• Solid knowledge of:
- Internet technologies. (Web Services, RSS, XML, XSLT, PHP, SOA)
- Databases (SQL, MySQL, ABAP SQL)
• Knowledge of the following are an advantage: SAP CRM UI, SAP BI 7, SAP KM / DMS, Networks & Network security
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za