SAP Compliance and IPM Support Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Tertiary Qualification in Finance|
|Experience||6 years functional experience|
SAP Compliance and IPM Support Consultant wanted for a permanent position in Johannesburg. Candidates must have a relevant Tertiary Qualification in Finance and must be SAP Certified.
• Management and monitoring of all audit findings within SAP COE
• Assisting internal and external audit to obtain extracts information and documents
• Remediation plans with regards to audit findings.
• Assessment of business processes and identifying improvements relating to SAP.
• Design of process and procedure to ensure Cobit compliance within the SAP COE
• Cobit documentation
• Updating and maintaining SAP GRC mitigation & SOD resolution plans
• Work with business to reduce SAP SOD violations to level acceptable to external audit.
• Create and measure and report on SLA’S with vendors (internal and external) and customers
• Ensure that the SAP GRC requirements and standards are understood, documented and implemented
• Build and nurture positive working relationships with business
• Participate in and actively support the SAP Authorisations & GRC Team
Qualifications and Experience:
• Finance Qualification and SAP certification
• 6 years functional experience in the same area of expertise
• Knowledge of Cobit framework
• SAP CRM/IPM knowledge
• SLA knowledge and internal control knowledge
• Able to work independently
• Analytical skills
• Deadline driven
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za