SAP CRM Support Consultant (K2)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||R280K – R220K|
|Experience||1 - 2 years|
We are urgently looking for a K2 SAP Resource to join this large Retailer, based in Cape Town.
This role will entail providing functional SAP support for customer requests (problems and small enhancements) within agreed schedules through analysis, configuration, testing and training of system modules.
Apply today if you are looking to further develop your SAP skills and gain great experience.
Please note that only candidates who fulfil the below Experience and Qualifications requirements will be considered.
• Provide second level incident support to the business by analysing and clarifying the issue and resolving issues within the agreed service level agreement (SLA)
• Verify requests for enhancements from the business and present requests to the Business Process Owners (BPO) for approval
• Configure approved system changes or enhancements in SAP CRM modules
• Document or update functional specifications for system developments to be done and work with developer on requirements
• Test system configuration changes or development changes and ensure user acceptance testing (UAT) where required
• Escalate issues timeously to third level support when a solution is not forthcoming
• Ensures business compliance to processes and procedures
• Monitor active processes i.e. daily batch jobs in the system
• Establish the cause of repeated incidents and recommend resolutions or procedural process changes to relevant stakeholders
• Share resolution knowledge and experience with team and provide training and mentoring to team members where required
• Ensure consistency, completeness and clarity of own deliverables, and their acceptance
• Ensure alignment across SAP modules and non-SAP systems
• Communicate and follow-up with the customer as to the outcome of their request
Experience and Qualifications:
• Diploma or certificate/Tertiary qualification in information systems/business (desirable)
• SAP CRM Certification (desirable)
• Computer literate in MS Office - essential
• Minimum of 1 year SAP CRM experience (functional analysis, implementation and configuration experience ) - essential
• Minimum of 1 year working on medium to high profile projects or tasks - essential
• Exposure to a customer service environment - essential
• Experience in a retail environment (desirable)
• Ability to debug applications – (desirable)
• Ability to identify problems and design solutions within SAP CRM - essential
• Knowledge of the CRM WEB UI (version 2007 or CRM 7) - essential
• Knowledge of Middleware, SAP PI and integration with non-SAP systems - essential
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za