SAP CRM Support Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R520K – R420K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
We are urgently looking for a SAP CRM Consultant to join this large Manufacturer in a Permanent role. The Analyst will have to independently monitor the interfaces between the SAP systems and 3rd Party External systems with special focus on the CRM / ECC6 interfaces.
Only SA Citizens will be considered.
• When errors occur in the interfaces / middleware this person will be responsible for the identification of the error and what is required to rectify system errors based on the error messages. In addition, will be required to take corrective action if the errors relate to the system.
• If the errors relate to operational issues then the person will on identification of the root cause be required to communicate with business to correct the errors. These corrections of the errors in the interface / middleware may result in financial entries – based on the error messages.
• The candidate will have to be exceptionally strong in the IT Technical arena as well as have excellent business process knowledge which will enable him / her to identify, interpret as well as take the corrective action on the errors.
• Where the values of the financial entries are high he / she will have to communicate and obtain approval from the respective financial and operation managers before the corrections are made.
• Immediate processing of the corrections to prevent business and system processes from coming to a standstill the candidate will have to continuously monitor the status and accuracy of data between the systems i.e. pricing procedures, master data, pricing etc. If for example the pricing is incorrect between CRM and ECC6 incorrect quotations and billing to the Customer will arise.
• As the “custodian” of interfaces the candidate will have to communicate to all levels of seniority in the business as well as the SAP / Technical team.
• Once errors have been identified and analysed, clear the errors and based on the cause of the error need to communicate to business if it is operational or SAP / IT team if it is system related.
• Irrespective of where the problem originated from the candidate will have to process the correction as soon as possible as errors in the middleware can bring processes in the system as well as operational to a standstill.
• Should system changes be required to prevent a similar occurrence in future then this person will be required to liaise with relevant parties to ensure that changes are made to the system or operational processes.
• Document and compile a data base of errors with corrective actions for future reference and problem solving by users.
• Training interventions for Users where outcome requires changes to processes or procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant IT diploma / degree
• SAP CRM Certification
• 3 years relevant business experience
• 3 years SAP working experience
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• BEE candidates will receive preference (this includes African, Indian, Coloured).
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za