SAP Business Process Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg East|
|Salary||R750K – R650K|
|Education||Relevant IT/ Engineering degree|
|Experience||Minimum 10 years System Management and Development Experience|
SAP Business Process Manager wanted immediately for a permanent position in Johannesburg East.
• Be accountable for the systems and processing of all electronic business transactions with both internal and external business partners
• Build project plans, define project deliverables according to business requirements and deliver projects on time and within budge
• Manage a diverse team committed to multiple projects; manage team development and balanced scorecard and performance ownership outputs.
• Identify opportunities within the business where SAP can assist in giving the business a competitive edge and / or lower operating costs
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Engineering: BSc Information Technology or similar technical degree preferable
• Minimum of ten years system management and development experience
• Minimum of five years SAP management and development experience
• SAP certification a distinct advantage
• Good technical knowledge of SAP XI/PI, SAP ABAP, ALE and SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint
• Good functional knowledge of SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP BW
• Knowledge of SAP CRM an advantage
• Knowledge of, and experience in mainframe systems an advantage
• Knowledge of, and experience in database analysis, esp. SQL, mySQL, Oracle
• Ability to use data extraction and analysis using Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel
• Proven Project Management skills
• Results orientated and Strong attention to detail
• Strong work ethic
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za