SAP Business Process Manager (E-Business)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700K - R600K|
|Education||Degree / Diploma|
A Dynamic company based in JHB is in need of a creative and highly experienced SAP Business Process Manager who will be accountable for the systems and processing of all electronic business transactions with both internal and external business partners.
This position requires good technical knowledge of SAP XI/PI, SAP ABAP, ALE and SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint as well as 10 years of Management experience.
Only South African Citizens will be considered.
• Project management: Build project plans, define project deliverables according to business requirements and deliver projects on time and within budget. Be able to work to tight project deadlines
• Team Management: Manage a diverse team committed to multiple projects; manage team development and balanced scorecard and performance ownership outputs. Manage resource availability according to both external and internal project demands
• Systems Development: Be able to recommend and plan system architecture and landscape. Be able to apply new technologies and solutions to support the business in maintaining a competitive edge
• Maintain controls for systems across the supply chain.
• Assist with change management on the rollout of new projects
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or Engineering: BSc Information Technology or similar technical degree preferable
• Minimum of 10 years system management and development experience
• Minimum of 5 years SAP management and development experience
• SAP certification a distinct advantage
• Proven Project Management skills
• Good technical knowledge of SAP XI/PI, SAP ABAP, ALE and SAP Enterprise Portals and Microsoft SharePoint
• Good functional knowledge of SAP SD, SAP MM, SAP FI, SAP BW
• Knowledge of SAP CRM an advantage
• Knowledge of, and experience in mainframe systems an advantage
• Knowledge of, and experience in database analysis, especially SQL, MySQL, Oracle
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za