SAP Business Process Manager: SD-P
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Business or IT Diploma , IT Degree from a recognised institution|
|Experience||At least 5 years SAP experience with minimum of two full cycle implementations|
SAP Business Process Manager wanted urgently for a large manufacturing company. Candidates must possess a relevant IT Diploma / Degree and a minimum of 5 years SAP SD experience. This is a BEE position.
• Define and scope Business requirements business management
• Provide business with process solutions to meet their scope requirements incorporating best practice and latest technology
• Manage and plan resources (team members) and skills required to meet the requirements within both time and cost budgets
• Be affiliated to all projects and processes and develop internal competencies to support these systems and processes as well as ensuring that the status of all processes is audited and is being run effectively with no risk to the company
Qualifications and Experience:
• Business or IT Diploma , IT Degree from a recognised institution
• At least 5 years SAP experience with minimum of two full cycle implementations
• Module certification in SD-P
• Operational experience of at least four years at a senior level
• Subject matter expert for both SAP module and business processes
• Proven track record of delivering agreed projects within time and cost budgets
• Knowledge of business process re-engineering
• Excellent ability to communicate across different levels and facilitation skills
• Ability to maintain a big picture view of the team's visions and goals while performing detail analysis tasks
• Understanding of SAP integration functionality
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za