SAP Business Analyst (FSCD)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R520K – R450K|
An Intermediate SAP Business Analyst preferably with experience / knowledge in SAP for insurance (FSCD) is required for this Permanent role. The Business Analyst will Deliver SAP FSCD implementation and support, Maintain system documentation and Analyze business requirements and solutions development.
• Complex system problem resolution
• Analysis and interpretation of trend reports to identify gaps
• Input into business in terms of process, product design, process flows, system design etc including committee representation
• Business case preparation for complex projects
• Implementation control and post implementation support
• Financial and audit controls
Qualifications / Experience:
• BComm, BSc (Information Technology) or similar
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in either Group or Operational Finance (General Ledger) in the Insurance industry or Group-IT (Finance Systems)
• Strong analytical skills/ problem solving skills
• SAP exposure or certification (optional)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za