SAP Business Analyst: Plant Maintenance
My client is a multinational manufacturing company and is seeking a Business Analyst with an understanding of all Plant Maintenance business processes and integration to the rest of the SAP. The ideal candidate must be able to relate business requirements back to SAP functionality. Exposure to ABAP programming is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for gathering business requirements, translate it to SAP technical specifications, configure/ build, compile relevant documentation and test the solution with the Super Users and business.
• The person will also be responsible for the support and projects for PM and PS for all divisions in the company.
• Will work in an IT SAP team
• May be required to travel where necessary.
• Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• Proven experience of SAP.
If you have all the requirements for this once in a lifetime opportunity, then forward your C.V. to Marilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Marilyn on 021 551 8638
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za