SAP Basis Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Durban|
|Salary||R420K – R300K|
|Education||Tertiary Qualification (Degree or National Diploma)|
|Experience||Project Management skills and experience|
We are looking for a SAP Basis Consultant for a permanent position based in Durban. It is essential that candidates have a Degree and SAP Solman Certification.
• Supervise and lead a diverse team of in-house SAP professionals in the performance of their specific job requirements
• Provide input into the development future strategy around ERP System (e.g. SAP and LIMS) in the company
• Ensure that outsourced ERP support services are delivered as per Service Level Agreements
• Manage ERP (SAP and other ERP systems) projects with the goal to achieve project targets
• Solution Manager configuration and monitoring (e.g. EarlyWatch Reports, ChaRM)
• Installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP systems
• Configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis
Qualifications and Experience:
• Tertiary Qualification (Degree or National Diploma)
• SAP Solution Manager Academy and/or SAP Basis Academy
• Project Management skills and experience
• Supervisory skills and experience
• Excellent organisational, planning and people skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za