SAP BW Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R550K – R650K|
|Education||Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science|
|Experience||Minimum 7 years of technical experience with SAP BW/BI including experience in both 3.5 and 7.0 version|
We are looking for SAP BW/BI Developer to be based in Johannesburg. The candidate will be responsible for the development, support & maintenance of SAP BI/BW version 7.0 connected to ERP system including the following SAP modules: FI CO/ FI GL, HRM, SRM, BPC 10 and Project Systems.
• Adherence to BW best practices and standards.
• Plan, prioritize, and execute BW/BI 7.0 Development.
• Analyse and configure BW/BI 7.0 data environment to facilitate custom reporting and data analytics solutions.
• Build and enhance BI objects such as InfoObjects, InfoCubes, InfoSources/Data Sources, Master Data, Transformations, and Update Rules, ODS, Extractors, Infosets, Aggregates, Process Chains, User Exits.
• Develop BW structures and support for ETL processes for data feeding in / out BW
• Perform analysis and design; write technical specifications; configuration and programming in the SAP/BI environment, including testing and implementation.
• Monitor, communicate and troubleshoot issues with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum 7 years of technical experience with SAP BW/BI including experience in both 3.5 and 7.0 version
• Experience with Business Objects and its integration to SAP BW. Experience designing BW queries and modelling data for Business Objects Reporting.
• Deep knowledge of configuration of BW data objects including InfoObjects, InfoSources, Transformations, ODS, Cubes, Info Providers, and multi providers.
• A proven track record for leading and executing complex BI data warehouse architecture
• Deep knowledge of BI extractors from the ECC system and working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables in version ECC 6.0 or ERP environment.
• Must be able to translate technical issues to a business level understanding.
• Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
• ABAP Development
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za