SAP BW Architect (fixed term contract)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R40K – R35K p/month|
This Global Leader in the Mining Industry is in search of a highly skilled SAP BW Analyst to support their BI Team Lead in the overall implementation of the BI strategy.
Extensive experience in SAP BW implementation, configuration and support is essential.
Experience in the Mining Industry will be highly beneficial.
This is for a 3 month fixed term contract role.
• Providing best practice for application architecture, design, development, maintenance, and support for existing and new business applications and process solutions.
• Interact with multiple functional groups to understand the business needs, architect technical options, make recommendations that return business value, and serve as the technical leader in data technologies.
• Meet business users to define detailed business requirements.
• Map Business processes and identifies requirement, such as output requirements, input requirements and sources
• Design, implement and support complex extraction, transformation and loading processes (SAP ECC6 and non-SAP systems)
• Design reporting and analytical solutions to meet business requirements.
• Recommend an optimal information architecture, technology infrastructure, and change management and security processes for the reporting environments.
• Help build a motivated team of Developers & Analysts that deliver innovative reporting solutions to timely and successful conclusions while adhering to standards, quality and deadlines.
• Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
• Prepare project related documentation during the different stages of the project as required by the PMO.
• Participate in the development of reporting solutions including program modifications, performance tuning, problem solving, debugging, and unit testing.
Qualifications and Experience:
• B Degree or National Diploma in a relevant discipline
• SAP Certification
• 6 years relevant working experience
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za