SAP BO/BW Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R550 - R400 per hour|
|Education||SAP BO/BW Certificate|
A client of ours is looking for a SAP BO/BW Consultant for a contract in Midrand.
• Work from functional/business requirements to design and develop data sources (activate standard data sources, enhance existing data sources and create custom data sources).
• Work from functional/business requirements to design and develop BW objects (activate of standard objects, enhance existing objects and create custom objects) including info objects, info sources, data targets, transfer rules, update rules, process chains, etc.
• Technically Develop Customer Specific Solutions, with adaptability, portability and re-usability.
• Work from functional/business specifications to develop BW reports primarily using BEX.
• Integration / BOBJ of SAP BW queries developed using Business Explorer (BEx) / BOBJ and Web Application Designer may be required.
• Work with the SAP BW team to meet reporting requirements and test the project deliverables.
• Document test plans and complete Unit Testing of developed objects and reports.
• Work with Quality Assurance business resources to complete System and Integration Testing.
• Analyse and communicate report development issues, including problems with data integrity, data design, and functional and technical software issues.
• Prepare project related documentation (object designs, business rules, technical information etc.) during the different stages of the project.
• Good understanding of BOBJ reports and Xcelsius dashboards.
• Guides and trains other junior BW programmers in the development of applications
• BW/BO training or certification
• Ensure documentation is created, maintained and accurate
• Ensure that best practices are followed during systems design and build
• Ensure adherence to the Release and Change process
• Experience of at least 4 major projects SAP BW/BI experience gained in a large, complex client site, especially with HR/HCM/CRM on BW version 7.0
• Experience of BW Data Management techniques
• Good knowledge of SAP ECC6 and functional modules - FI, HR, HCM
• Experience of BI (Bex Analyser, Extraction and modelling), BIA, BPC, IP, CRM, SSM, BO and WAD
• Ability to perform in-depth problem analysis across BI solutions
• Must have good verbal communication to explain complex solutions to customers in a clear and concise manner
• Must be able to write clear and concise communications
• Must be a well-motivated team player
• Experience of using Microsoft Office products
• Must have a solid foundation experience in SAP Business Objects 4.0 or above with multiple clients or projects.
• SAP BW and ECC experience
• Experience in SAP BW –BO integration
• Experience in SAP Business Objects front tools i.e. Xcelsius, Web intelligent, Dashboards, Crystal and Universes.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs [at] hireresolve.co.za (Attention: Debi) or fax to: 086 600 7977. You can also contact Debi on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. CLOSING DATE: 12H00 12 JUNE 2015.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za