SAP Authorisations Consultant (Perm)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R620K – R550K|
A highly skilled Authorisations Consultant is required for a permanent position with one of South Africa’s best-known names in the world of SAP.
The following attributes are essential for this role:
A strong understanding of Security in the SAP system, the ability to secure and protect RFC’s, a good understanding of IDoc management, the ability to assist business with designing new processes or refine existing ones and the ability to perform role maintenance according to best practices in line with BWE standards.
Apply today if you feel that you are have the skills and knowledge to be successful in this position.
• Data base and RFC protection with a high level of understanding the importance of business continuity during the processes designed by the functional teams
• Identify opportunities within the business, where SAP authorizations can assist in giving the business a competitive edge and / or lower operating cost
• Attending to incidents coming in from the business (HEAT calls)
• Visit the major business sites as directed by the business authorizations business process manager to interact with Super Users and end users to understand authorizations, segregation of duties, governance rules and support that they may have
• Assist authorizations functional and junior analyst to train and mentor to ensure growth
• In concurrence with the functional team, assist in the assemblage of a detailed user provisioning process for business requirements for any new projects. Once this has been agreed and signed off by the business, develop the roles and assist with the user provisioning
• Assist with the formulating of processes and procedures for user provisioning, role design and SAP data base protection in conformity with governance compliance
• Basic understanding of IDocs routing and destinations of inbound and outbound process from target to source systems and vice versa
• Perform regular checks and clear errors in Central User Admin
Qualifications and Experience:
• Expert in authorizations i.e. design of roles, access control, various role development options and solutions
• Minimum of 4 years Authorizations experience and Professional Business
• Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation
• Good understanding of system landscape to design adequate and governance compliant to secure role design and user provisioning
• Excellent communication skills with complimentary knowledge in subject areas
• Ability to troubleshoot, understand business processes and find solutions
• Ability to establish, direct and implement change management strategies for projects across the company
• Ability to meet deliverable in multiple projects
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za