SAP Application Programmer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||A relevant tertiary qualification|
|Experience||5 years’ experience in ABAP (including OOP)|
A SAP Application Programmer position exists within a large manufacturing company based in Stellenbosch. Candidates are required to have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in ABAP including OOP and cross developmental skills in internet technologies will be an added advantage.
• System Development and enhancements in SAP erP6, SAP PI, SAP BW, SAP SCM and other applications
• Detail program design based on functional specification provided
• Construction and maintenance of programs and routines
• Analysis of application and development architecture
• Assisting project leaders to identify technical improvement opportunities
• Researching new technology and functionality of existing applications
• Managing all calls on the call logging system
Qualifications and Experience:
• A relevant tertiary qualification with at least 5 years’ experience in ABAP (including OOP)
• Proven experience in SAP PI design and development and in IDOCs, EDI and SOA.
• Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail
• Excellent Conceptual and problem-solving skills
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola or Shamiso on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za