SAP ABAP Programmer/Systems Analyst
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Rustenburg|
|Salary||R700K – R550K|
An experienced SAP ABAP Programmer is required to join this International Company as part of their Business Systems Team. The chosen candidate will ensure that systems are developed, enhanced, upgraded, and integrated in accordance with the established governance as well as supporting all technology teams in analysing data to ensure it meets corporate policy and business reporting requirements.
• Configuration development
• Development of outbound and inbound interfaces
• Assist the Analyst in setting up suitable “test environments” to explore, test, and evaluate new technology solutions.
• Work closely with Service Delivery Teams to identify impacts of new solutions on IT infrastructure and networks.
• Ensure that systems are developed, enhanced, upgraded, and integrated in accordance with the established governance.
• Support all technology teams to analyse data to ensure it meets corporate policy and business reporting requirements.
• Understand the structure, usage and sources of data.
• Understand the context in which data is used within the business and match business requirements to the sources of data within systems.
• Together with technology teams develop the logical data model and ensure efficient flows of information through business processes.
• Assist in the creation and successful execution of testing scenarios that ensure the information / data flows according to the information architecture design.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Degree or Technikon Diploma in Information Management or Software development.
• Certification in relevant business tools.
• SAP HR / PY Certification
• At least 6 years’ experience in SAP (Payroll & Time)
• At least 5 years’ SAP ABAP with HR skills
• Payroll programming using Logical Database
• Worked on Indirect evaluation and Dynamic Actions
• Uploading of data using HR function modules
• Programming knowledge in PA, OM, and TM Modules
• Good knowledge in working with Infotypes
• Experience in developing Classical, Interactive report and ALV reports
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nicola 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za