Roads Engineer / Technologist
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Cape Town|
|Salary||650k - 550k|
|Education||Bsc/BEng / BTech (Civil)|
|Experience||5 - 10 years experience|
A great opportunity exists for a - Roads Engineer / Technologist – to join a renowned engineering consultancy firm in Cape Town.
Position is based in Cape Town, however there may be projects nationally and within Africa. There would be limited travel to undertake site inspections.
• Bsc/BEng. (Civil)
• BTech (Civil)
• Professional registration as a PrEng or PrTechEng with ECSA is a requirement but will consider candidates who are eligible and in the process of registering.
Computer competency in the use of design software such as Civil Designer, Civil 3 and AutoCAD is a prerequisite.
• 5 - 10 years experience with geometric design of highways and rural roads including storm water drainage and dealing with services.
• Candidates who have experience in pavement engineering, contract documentation and site experience will have an advantage.
• Previous experience must also include client liaison, compilation and submission of tenders.
• The candidate would be appointed to work in the Roads Department.
• The work includes the management of junior engineers, technologists, technicians and CAD operators. This includes giving technical advice, designing of roads, allocation of duties, contract administration and budgets.
• The candidate must have a pleasant personality and be able to mentor younger staff. He/she must be a strong team player with excellent people skills.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Esté/Meghan/Riana/Caroline/Holly/ Pandora or Simone on 021 551 8638
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za