|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town Northern Suburbs|
|Salary||R 800 K - R 600 K|
|Education||Relevant Degree + Risk Management Qualification|
|Experience||5 - 8 years' experience|
a Leading Insurance Company is seeking a well-experienced Risk Manager to join their team.
The purpose of risk management is to safeguard an organisation, its customers, reputation, assets and the interests of
stakeholders by identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of its business objectives. This often involves risk
financing including insurance purchase.
• Compiling data for reports under supervision, do research, organising meetings and visits and administering paperwork
• May manage some relationships with internal functions
• Assists the Group Risk Manager with full range of function and tasks, some of which are listed below
• Design and implement an overall risk management process
• Manage the process of identifying and assessing the risks affecting the business
• Identify and quantify the firm’s risk appetite
• Mitigate exposure to risk to be within the business’s “risk appetite”
• Establishing risk strategies, policies and internal protocols including effective risk management communication
• Escalating actions that address identified financial weaknesses to management
• Monitoring, evaluating and challenging the business’s success in managing its risks
• Organise appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za