Resource Planning Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 650 - R 550 K|
|Education||Degree in Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics|
|Experience||5 Years +|
One of our clients, a well-known Audit and Advisory Firm, is seeking a Resource Planning & Information Manager to join their team.
This position will be responsible for planning of the entire firm’s projects and ensuring effective use of workforce and to ensure that they meet productivity and profitability targets. The person will also be responsible for ensuring that management has access to high quality workforce data which provides information for identifying trends and benchmarking data.
Education, Skills and Competencies:
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience as a Workforce Planner preferably in an audit or consulting environment
• Degree in Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics
• Project Management qualification will be an advantage
• Good analytical skills and ability to interpret and present financial and statistical data
• Knowledge of finance, accounting & budgeting
• Extensive computer literacy
• Decision making and good project management skills
• Innovation and being self driven
• Passion for problem solving and implementation of solution
• Experience in preparing complex written information and presenting information verbally
• Attention to detail with strong numerical reasoning
• Proficiency in the use of software packages such as:
- Pastel Accounting
- Case-ware Time
- MS Word, Excel (Spread-sheet), Power Point & Outlook
• Approachable and able to deal confidently with all levels of staff
• Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za