Resident Engineer (WTW) - EC
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Eastern Cape|
|Salary||R780k - R650k|
|Education||BSc or BTech Civil|
Resident Engineer with WTW and pipelines experience required for a project in the Eastern Cape
The RE will deal with all contractual, administrative and technical duties on site includes the following:
• Manage engineering site staff teams (duties, administration, logistics and staff matters);
• Manage site quality and reporting systems in accordance with the Construction Quality Plan;
• Manage and co-ordinate contract administration and site quality control systems;
• Chair site meetings and technical meetings with contractor and prepare minutes;
• Handle all technical and design queries originating on site;
• Handle all site correspondence with the Contractor;
• Monitor and evaluate Contractor’s construction programmes;
• Prepare and distribute weekly and monthly progress reports;
• Manage work measurement and prepare contract payment certificates for certification by the Engineer;
• Evaluate and prepare variations for approval by the Engineer;
• Evaluate contractor's claims and make recommendations.
• BSc (Civil Engineering) (PrEng) with 10 years’ experience;
• Or BTech (Civil Engineering (Pr Tech) with 10 years’ experience with contract administration,
• Construction management, construction monitoring or supervision on WTW and pipelines;
Work related experience required (include specific skills or abilities necessary to do the job):
• Good writing and verbal communication skills (English);
• Good skills with MS Office, MS Excel and MS Projects;
• Knowledge of FIDIC GCC (recommended);
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8866. You can also contact Caroline/ Meghan/Corné /Riana on 021 551 8638.
For more available opportunities visit www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za