Research and Development Actuarial Analyst – CPT
|Location||Actuary Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R700 K – R600 K|
|Education||Nearly qualified Actuary|
|Experience||At least 3 years’ experience in the insurance or reinsurance market (or alternatively appropriate academic research).|
|Reference||ZM Research and Development Actuarial Analyst – CPT|
One of our Clients in Cape Town is looking for Research and Development Actuarial Analyst to join their dynamic team and hit the ground running.
• Nearly qualified Actuary.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the insurance or reinsurance market (or alternatively appropriate academic research).
• Strong computer literacy (Advanced Excel, Access, SQL, Visual Basic, R or Python)
• A sound actuarial knowledge base with regards to pricing and product development.
• Experience in the product development, pricing or product research of life insurance.
• Risk product experience
• Ability to work simultaneously on different projects
• Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
Hire Resolve invites all suitable candidates to apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Zinya on 031 350 4405 or alternatively you can visit our website, www.hireresolve.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za