|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R480k – R350k|
|Education||B.Pharm or B.Sc|
B.Pharm, B.Sc in Chemistry of related qualification
3 years’ experience in regulatory or quality (Very important)
• Compile and maintain regulatory status for all regulated products in the Southern African Region, including those projects still in the process of regulatory approval
• Understanding and compliance with legislative requirements
• Maintain contact with regulatory authorities and company headquarters
• Collect and disseminate regulatory information
• Compile a data base for regulatory information
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 571 7307 or alternatively call on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that I referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Pharmaceutical and Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za