Regulatory Affairs Pharmacists
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Midrand|
|Salary||R460k – R380k|
Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist
Registration as a Qualified Pharmacist with the SAPC (South African Pharmacy Council)
Relevant Regulatory Affairs Qualification
2 – 3 Years relevant experience
• Manage the life-cycle of the company product brand registrations in accordance with MCC requirements and company SOP’s
• Maintaining regulatory compliance for all product brands, line extensions, material
• source changes etc,
• Ensuring correctness of amendments printed packaging components
• Providing regulatory advice on all brands
• Supporting the QA, NPT, Procurement and Production departments
• Communicating with all levels within the company
• Managing product information databases
• Checking and authorising the Bill of Materials, Terms of Supply, and Registered Technical Details etc. Evaluating and determining the relevance of and processing technical changes with the MCC
• Present product brand support documents in a manner to ensure MCC approvals
• Managing all regulatory aspects of product brands
• Reporting on all authorisation data
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 571 7307 or alternatively call on 021 551 8638.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that I referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance, Pharmaceutical and Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: pharmacy.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za