Quantitative Risk Consultant
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R55k - R40k|
Calling all Quantitative Risk Consultants looking for an exciting opportunity in Sandton!
Have a look at the below requirements and go ahead and apply for a chance to work with this excellent company!
• Completed Mathematical related Degree
• Two-five years’ quantitative analysis or modeling experience
• Competent in SAS, SQL or VBA
• Ideally a Credit or Operational Risk, risk background
• Banking exposure
• Building credit risk scorecards
• Basel II Regulatory credit and operational risk capital models
• Building of fraud models
• Solvency II implementation
• Understanding of credit life cycle
• Banking knowledge and exposure
• Market Risk and Financial Modelling knowledge
• Data mining and analytics / Statistics
• General business and process knowledge
Written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 218 0530, you can also contact Megan on 011 807 8064.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za