Quality Control Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Salary||R 180 - R 160 K|
|Experience||2 - 3 years' experience|
My Client in the Insurance industry is seeking a Quality Control Administrator to join their team.
• Responsible for quality control of all administration requirements for the company
• Sustainable operation environment
• Technical/business knowledge of implications and requirements within the LIFE & LISP environment
• Detailed system observation, attention to detail and solving arising problems
Qualifications & Experience:
• Matric and studying towards a degree, preferably a Bcom
• 2 Years’ experience in the Financial Industry
• Experience in the administration of Life and LISP environment
• Immediate placement and limited training essential
• Strong Excel, reconciliation and accounting skills
• Accuracy and Detail Skills essential
• Good communication skills essential, both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Lizelle on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za