|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
|Education||Degree or Diploma|
Qlikview Developer position is available with a great company in the Johannesburg area. The client is looking for someone with strong experience with Qlikview and who is out-going and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
• Provide onsite implementation consultancy for multiple customers and projects.
• Software installation and configuration.
• Database analysis and data modelling according to known Qlikview best practices.
• Writing and testing of data extract scripts.
• Design, develop, test, deploy and support of Qlikview user interfaces, dashboards and reports.
• Requirements gathering and needs analysis and translating these into business and technical requirements documents.
• Work within customer schedules whilst meeting Inter-Active Technology’s high standards for quality and professionalism.
• Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects while being responsive to Inter-Active Technology’s requirements and framework of delivery.
• Travel is required to customer locations in Southern Africa.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience.
• At least three years’ Qlikview experience.
• Deep understanding of the different Qlikview components (server and licensing editions, security, scripting, set analysis, collaboration, repository, access point, QVD’s / QVX’s, etc.)
• Hands-on experience with relational databases, data modelling and SQL queries.
• Experience with varied data sources, including enterprise-type (ERP, CRM) applications.
• Strong application design, development, testing and deployment methodology.
• Experience in installing and managing software running on Windows.
• An understanding of business processes and business analysis.
• Experience in working across different verticals (Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and others) and different Business Units (Front Line, Back Office, IT, Sales, Finance, Contact Centre, etc.).
• Excellent communication, listening, presentation and writing skills.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Justine on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za