|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A leading IT company based in Pretoria needs a QlikView Developer to join a dynamic team to start employment immediately. The successful candidate should be able to work in a busy environment, but rewarding due to the different business models of varied clients.
Travel, own vehicle and driver's licence is an integral requirement for this positions.
Qualification and Skills
Degree - Higher or Equivalent
QlikView Developer at least 2 years working experience
QlikView Administration at least 2 years working experience
QlikView Server – doesn’t have to be in-depth but a working knowledge of licenses and their limitations - beneficial.
Strong SQL Skills – at least 2 years developer skills
Business Analyst Skills
Other BI tools - advantageous
Business Intelligence and data mining
Extensive Business and reporting experience
• Installing and developing QlikView Solutions (Business Intelligence) for FlowCentric Clients.
• Responsible for end-to-end design, development and data extraction of QlikView-based reporting applications, built from new and existing SQL databases.
• Conduct user acceptance testing.
• Provides production / live support, including working with internal clients to identify issues and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Creates and documents technical design specifications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za