|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Johannesburg|
A leading IT company based in Pretoria needs a QlikView Developer to join a dynamic team to start employment immediately. The successful candidate should be able to work in a busy environment, but rewarding due to the different business models of varied clients.
Travel, own vehicle and driver's licence is an integral requirement for this positions.
Qualification and Skills
Degree - Higher or Equivalent
QlikView Developer at least 2 years working experience
QlikView Administration at least 2 years working experience
QlikView Server – doesn’t have to be in-depth but a working knowledge of licenses and their limitations - beneficial.
Strong SQL Skills – at least 2 years developer skills
Business Analyst Skills
Other BI tools - advantageous
Business Intelligence and data mining
Extensive Business and reporting experience
• Installing and developing QlikView Solutions (Business Intelligence) for FlowCentric Clients.
• Responsible for end-to-end design, development and data extraction of QlikView-based reporting applications, built from new and existing SQL databases.
• Conduct user acceptance testing.
• Provides production / live support, including working with internal clients to identify issues and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Creates and documents technical design specifications.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za