|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R420k - R360k|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
A leading eCommerce Company based in Cape Town Is looking for a QA Analyst Team Lead.
Reporting to the Head of QA, the Quality Assurance team lead will be responsible for taking the lead in testing development work on client eCommerce projects.
Job Description/Areas of Responsibility
The position of Quality Assurance Team lead includes owning testing processes that will be used by the team to run through a series of structured tests. These tests should ensure functionality works as expected and should sift out development bugs. Any issues highlighted will need to be documented and raised for the development team to address. Testing cycles need to be completed within agreed timetable to meet project timescales. This individual must have a great attention to detail and be rigorous in their approach to this role. The need to manage QA team members and their tasks will be crucial to ensure that work is planned in advance for weekly resource planning meetings.
Quality Assurance Analyst tasks including, but not limited to:
● Ownership of testing processes
● Site end to end testing for support and project development
● Design and functional testing
● Estimate and plan testing on a weekly basis
● Provide QA reports and QA release notes
● Accurately document failed tests
● Ability to articulate all cases that fail testing
Required skills and background experience include:
● Good analytical skills
● Great time management
● Ability to document issues and resolution
● Experience of using ticketing systems (JIRA preferred)
● Experience of automated testing (Selenium preferred)
● Advocate of support analyst discipline and practices
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za