|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Western Cape|
|Salary||R35k - R40k|
To work within the Quality Assurance Department to prepare test plans and conduct testing of developed solutions according to company guidelines and standards. Person is also expected to accept some team leader responsibilities. Must have a sound understanding of technical components.
• Analyse functional specifications; Create test plans and test scripts; Execute test plans.
• Identify and analyse defects. Log defects and track defect resolution within release time frames.
• Root cause analysis of faults.
• Provide feedback to the development team; ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
• Create and maintain Automation packs.
• Perform acceptance tests with customer.
• Maintain quality assurance environment.
• Provide estimates and feedback to the project manager/account manager for project scheduling.
• Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained at all times.
• Team Leader responsibilities
Training QA team members
Mentor and guide juniors
Function Specification reviews
• 4 to 7 years’ experience in IT. 4 to 5 years formal testing experience.
• Web application testing
• Automated testing
• Performance testing
• Mobile Application testing
• Ability to write SQL queries
• Strong technical knowledge
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Relevant 3 year degree or National Diploma (Information Technology / Engineering/ Comp Science)
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za