Python/Ruby on Rails Developer (Junior)
|Salary||R 20 000.00|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||2+ years’ experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking for a Junior Python/Ruby on Rails Developer to come join their fantastic company.
• Develop software according to functional and technical specifications
• Follow SDLC requirements (as required for each project, but typically using Agile methodologies)
• Ensure developed software is unit-tested
• Ensure developed software is peer-reviewed
Provide assistance with test case creation
• Ensure software is under version control, and developed and released from the correct stream
• Ensure all work is done against a case and/or user stories, updating tracking tools as prescribed
Qualifications and Experience:
• Formal qualification (Degree or diploma in Computer Science, IT or Engineering) as per matrix
• Relevant working experience: +2 years
• Project Life Cycle and software development methodologies
• Exposure to version control using Git.
• Experience with Python, Perl and other similar languages a recommendation.
• Ability to select and motivate appropriate technical solutions that effectively meet customer requirements.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it. jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Nikita on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za