Python Developer/ Systems Administrator
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in SA. Cape Town|
A well-known company based in Cape Town is looking for an experienced Python Developer/ Systems Administrator.
• Significant enthusiasm for Linux required.
• Must prefer command line over GUI when configuring Linux
• Although you probably dislike Windows, you will unfortunately be required to administrate Windows desktops and VM's as well
• Must be confident with LAN setups including DHCP, gateways, routers , WiFi, VOIP phones
• MySQL admin and very good SQL ability. Large data uploads
• Samba and NFS file sharing
• Willing to learn Python
• Must be able to script / code basics in at least one language.
• Perl , Python and Bash scripting an advantage
• Knowledge or experience with Virtualization an advantage (KVM, CoreOS etc)
• High availability server admin experience will be an advantage.
• Although seldom, must be prepared to do midnights, weekends and even holidays during critical or maintenance times
Qualification: Bachelors’ Degree
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to Megan on email@example.com or fax to 086 572 8877. You can also contact Megan on 031 350 4405.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential”
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za