|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Western Cape|
|Salary||R25k - R30k|
|Education||Degree/Diploma in relevant field|
Our client's company provides engagement solutions for local and international clients in the sport and entertainment industry. Their services are centered around their ability to capture a gigapixel image in less than 5 minutes and placing this image online in less than 24 hours.
The ability to do this has created a unique fan engagement tool that has received international acclaim and allowed us to work closely with clients such as: U2, NFL (Football), NHL (Ice hockey), IRB (Rugby), ESPN, RedBull, Coca Cola, Xbox, Samsung, Vizio and many more. They are looking for an individual who wants to be apart of their company and involve themselves in their leading projects.
• Develop and implement code to increase overall user engagement on the fancam interface
• Brainstorm new ways to increase user engagement on the fancam interface
• Manage sql database information
• Manage and maintain Rackspace linux ubuntu servers running apache
• Node js and noSQL development and implementation
• Basic web server setup and management
• MySQL, SQLite
Tertiary Education Requirements:
• Bsc Degree or National Diploma
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: it dot jobs (at) hireresolve dot co dot za or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Natanya on 011 807 8064. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za