Python Developer (Architect)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa. Johannesburg|
|Education||Related Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||10-15 years experience|
An exciting new potion is available in Johannesburg for a Python Developer. This client is looking for a solution driven rather than technology specific individual who will work alongside the people who wrote some of the industry’s best practices. If this seems like the opportunity for you, then apply now.
• Take the needs and challenges of a client and formulate the technical roadmap and technology solution that will support their business strategies and goals.
• Provide technical leadership across all areas of the enterprise, to ensure delivery of exceptional technical solutions.
• Formulate and articulate the technical and political implication of real world solutions.
• Orchestrate the management of technology scope and risks.
• Mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coach on technologies and establishing a team wide comprehension of solution capabilities and direction.
• Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
• Be an inspiration of innovation to the client.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Minimum of 15 total years of software development and infrastructure architecture experience, with at least 5 years designing and architecting enterprise web applications.
• Expertise in multiple technologies (including Java, .Net, Ruby/RoR etc.) across software engineering, security, data interchange, data management, etc.
• Experience working with CTO/COO to create technical strategies.
• Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment.
• Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role.
• Ideally experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
• Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact James or Sharne on 011 807 8064
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za