|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
A lovely company in the Cape Town area is searching for a highly organised Project Manager to join their team.
• Collaborate effectively with infrastructure associates across entire business units along with management levels
• Identify prime cause of contention or disagreement plus recommend corrections as necessary
• Identify probable impact to associates, clients and shareholders
• Perform with subject matter experts all through organization to gather entire business needs required to attain project goals
• Conduct change throughout project inclusive of schedule, scope and team membership
• Supervise all construction and installation of new equipment and maintain compliance to all project schedules
• Prepare all design specifications as per contractual agreements and develop required training programs for all employees and provide assistance to all engineering managers
• Design and evaluate all equipment configurations and provide technical support to all personnel
• Prepare required progress reports in coordination with project team
• Design all submittal requirements and evaluate all piping and instrumentation drawings and associate technical documents for all internal and external client requirements
• Prepare designs for all emission control systems and perform regular review of all service bulletin and regulation documents
• Perform all required repair work for various authorities
• Collaborate with maintenance and engineering department to perform troubleshoot on all systems
• Maintain knowledge on all systems and components
• Achievement and orientation
• Critical and analytical thinking
• Planning and organising
• People management and empowerment
• Track record of business capability projects
• Strong process engineering skills
Please take note that applications close on 20 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za