|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town CBD|
|Salary||R30K - R40K|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A company in Cape Town is currently wanting to employ a new Project Manager to join their team.
• Manage planning, monitoring, implementation and closure of projects
• Hold Project Kick-Off meetings and define the Project scope
• Define low-level tasks, provide task duration estimates and identify task interdependencies on consultation with the relevant Line Managers
• Create, maintain and distribute Project Schedules and Project documentation
• Resource scheduling and management
• Adhere to the company Project Methodology
• Track project deliverables and ensure SOX Compliance
• Budget, risk and time management
• Project status reporting, both internally and externally
• Relationship and Account Management
• Customer Service Satisfaction
• Understanding and managing the customer product requirements
• Manage customer delivery expectations
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Manage software development projects and integration projects
• Understand production and logistics
• Have good communication skills, especially in dealing with clients, banks, subcontractors and suppliers
• Have good planning and organisational skills
• Prince 2
• Be good at maintaining interpersonal relationships
• Be able to work under pressure and independently without supervision
• Be able to work within a team, handle conflicts, be persuasive, flexible, show empathy and have an excellent attitude
• Be able to engage and get buy-in from stakeholders
• Be able to adopt easily to change
• Be solutions orientated and an analytical thinker
• Be willing to work overtime
• Background in IT projects
• Experience in the relevant field of the business line (Prepaid, VAS, or Banking)
• Project Administration experience
• Experience in Client and Supplier Management
Please take note that applications close on 13 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za