|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
A company in Johannesburg is on the hunt for an organised and motivated Project Manager.
• Drive entire project management lifecycle. This includes but is not limited to lead planning and implementation of projects
• Participate in the design and testing phases of the project
• Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
• Resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas
• Develop methods to monitor project or area progress and provide corrective supervision if necessary
• Responsibility for assembling the project staff, for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects
• Manage project budget and resource allocation
• Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements
• Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery
• Work across functionally to solve problems and implement changes
• Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology
• Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
• Deep knowledge of principles, practices and theories in own professional discipline.
• Have knowledge of more than one professional discipline (i.e. Prince 2, PMBOK, etc.)
• Outstanding record of project management success, both in results achieved and in use of professional methodology
• Pro-active in developing and implementing strategies that significantly mitigate risk
• Considered a resource for others
• Strong and current awareness of external trends and best practices
• successfully managing various projects
• Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes
• Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of projects
Please take note that applications close on 12 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za