|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Education||Computer Science Degree|
A company situated in the Johannesburg area is searching for a Project Manager who has the desire to learn and grow within a company.
• Manage time, cost and profit of projects
• Manage project financials
• Communicate effectively within the project
• Demonstrate Leadership in the project environment
• Management the relationship with clients
• Manage the project team
• Leads and directs multiple projects
• Set standards for programming tools and techniques, advise on their application and ensure compliance.
• Take technical responsibility for all stages in the software development process.
• Prepare project and quality plans
• Advise systems development teams.
• Assign work to programming staff and monitor performance, providing advice, guidance and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
• Solid SDLC experience
• Experience with Business Intelligence systems
• Business Intelligence project management experience an advantage
• Product implementation experience
• Direct work experience in project management capacity
• Proven experience in people management
• Proven experience in risk management
• Proven experience in change management
• Experience in a commercial environment
• Experience in a client supplier environment
• Broad project management methodology knowledge
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
• Knowledge of product management technical tools
• Possesses a thorough understanding of the organizations capabilities
• An over-riding commitment to the project’s success, user satisfaction and team working
• A background in software development would be advantageous
• Agile experience an advantage
• Project objectives within the allocated time, budgeted cost, and at the proper performance or specification level
• Project Status Reports
• Project Budgets
• Project Plans
• Project Reports
• Project quality plans, reports and measurement
• Project risk and issue management
Please take note that applications close on 3 December 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: email@example.com or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za