|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in South Africa, Gauteng|
|Salary||R45k - R55k|
A really fantastic company in Johannesburg is eager to employ a new Project Manager who is not afraid to tackle any projects.
• Develop the project plan or/and workflow.
• Manage the change requests.
• Responsible for managing project teams and reporting to senior management and the client.
• To adhere to programme delivery methodology so that the projects are managed and completed
on schedule, quality assured and within budget to the satisfaction of the Customer.
• To ensure that the governance arrangements are robust and that reporting lines and
communication links are sound.
• Accountable for developing and maintaining relationships with the key stakeholders, third parties
and other external bodies to ensure a positive.
• Coordinate all project delivery activities and ensure that all key milestones are met.
• Execute the project governance and chair both operational and strategic project review
• Planning and scheduling (Resourcing & timelines) from design to testing and handover into
• Proactively provide the project customer and internal stakeholders with frequent programme
progress reports, highlighting Risks, Actions, Issues, Dependencies and Changes.
• Effectively manage project budget and revenue plan.
• Ensure that accurate system records and reports are maintained in project management tool.
• Business Analysis
• PRINCE2 Practitioner
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Working knowledge of MS Project
• Extensive Project Management skills and customer facing experience required
• Exposure to commercial management
• Contractual negotiation experience desirable
• Build strong relationships with internal customers, delivery partners and external vendors.
Please take note that applications close on 28 November 2015.
Interested candidates can forward their comprehensive written applications to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 086 600 7977, you can also contact Renatae on 011 807 8064.
Please include in your application your full ID number, along with your salary requirement and notice period. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Hire Resolve offers R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Hire Resolve. Hire Resolve also offers R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Hire Resolve. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: it.jobs(at)hireresolve.co.za